How to use my Analytics?
Your Analytics will allow you to get a deeper analysis of the effectiveness of your ads. You can adjust several filters to customize your report.
Here is what you will see by default (before setting up your report).
You have many options including saving one specific report if you feel the need to do so. The first action you should do is to click on the report Settings button. It will open a list of metrics that will allow you to create your report.
As you can see, there are many metrics and we are going to describe each of them. But first you can see that your report settings is automatically created according to the Advertiser Analytics.
- Impressions: How often your ad is shown. An impression is counted each time your ad is shown.
- Clicks: it is the number of time that one user actually clicked on your offer and landed on your dedicated product page.
- CTR: A ratio showing how often people who see your ad end up clicking it. Click-through rate (CTR) can be used to gauge how well your keywords and ads are performing.
- Conversions: a purchase has been proceeded thanks to your ad.
- I2C: we are not using it as your add is based on your CPC and the right metric to analyse its performance is the eCPM
- CCR: we are not using it as your add is based on your CPC and the right metric to analyse its performance is the eCPM
- Charges: this will show you how much it cost you in total for those results
- eCPM: “Effective Cost Per Mille” is your main indicator that gives you the total cost generated by 1000 impressions. Yes you are charged per click but as your banner will be displayed on the website, we will provide you the average cost for 1000 impressions. It is a tool that will estimate the costs of your add according to your CPC setting.
Once you will have set the required metrics that you want to get in the report, you will be able to adjust the report options (always set the data range and the breakdown in order to create a relevant report) and to select either one or several accounts, campaigns or banners (Advertisers Filter).
Finally you will be able to generate your report thanks to the button “Run Report” at the bottom / right corner of the page.
Your report will look similar to this one, and will be divided into 3 sections.
- “Summary”: you will get the requested metrics for all the “Advertisers Filters” you checked before running the report. It is called summary as you will get the detailed performance for each offer.
- “Graph”: a graph that will allow you to create a chart of the metric of your choice among the list and for the requested period that you set up before running the report. You also have a button to “Add to Dashboard” the report you just created (only the chart).
- “Report in details”: it will show you the details of your metrics with the breakdown you selected. You also have the possibility to extract the table in various format.